About Old MacDonald’s Farm support for the local community and charity
Old MacDonald has donated 1000’s of free tickets and regularly holds fund raising events to raise money for many different worthy causes.
We are always happy to support charities and other commendable fund raising activities. Our chosen charity for 2018 is Starlight which is an amazing charity for sick children. Any Starlight family can visit Old MacDonald’s Farm any day of the year. More information can be found here. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you need to know more.
We are dedicated to preserving the lives of endangered wild animals so we support the causes of the International Otter Survival Fund (IOSF) and The Zoological Society of Hertfordshire (ZSH). Each of these wonderful charities helps to support vital breeding programmes and conservational studies to help endangered species of Big Cats and Otters.
We are more than happy to help local charities and other worthy fund raising events for your amazing causes.
Simply, put your request in writing on headed paper with a stamped addressed envelope and post to:
Old MacDonald's Farm (Donations), Weald Road, Brentwood, Essex, CM14 5AY
- Please can you provide a stamped addressed envelope with your request.
- Please can you give us plenty of notice to respond, especially during the peak times in the summer.
- Your request should be on headed paper with address, contact information, details of the cause and charity registration number (if applicable)
- We will only consider donation applications directly from organisations, individuals and charities. Companies representing charities, schools or individuals may not be considered.
- All donations will only be valid for 12 months
- Please can you ensure that the above procedure is followed, we cannot accept any donation requests by email.